A powerful Internet-ready RTU solution for remote automation and monitoring
CSE Semaphore's TBox all-in-one architecture provides up to 50% cost savings over systems that combine PLC, communications, and SCADA components. The TBox LT2 RTU integrates advanced automation, web server, alarm notification, and data logging with Ethernet and wireless communications in a single, rugged module. Now all remote assets and processes are under your control and within reach.
Innovative push and multi-platform Web server technologies open up new possibilities. Users have complete access to alarms, live conditions, and historical data on their mobile devices, tablets, and PCs — anytime and anywhere. This self-contained system gives you everything needed to create high-performance yet economical automation and monitoring installations.
- Powered by CSE Semaphore's advanced, Series 2 processing engine
- Multiplatform vector-based Webserver 2.0
- Powerful PLC features
- Alarm management
- Smart Data Logging™
- Security suite with authentication, encryption, firewall, HTTPS, VPN, SSL, SFTP
- IP Pass-through, FTP, e-mail, text messaging
- SNMP and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Modbus (Master and Slave), DNP3 (Master and Slave), DF1, IEC60870 Slave Protocols, and more
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, RS232, and RS485 ports
- Integral 3G
- Micro SD card for local archives, program backup, and remote start-up
- Mixed I/O configurations up to 26 points
- I/O expansion
- Embedded battery charger
- Application software development kit (ADK)
- LT2-530 meets a broad range of asset management, monitoring, and process automation applications. I/O includes 8 AI and 16 DI/DO (3 of which can be counter inputs).
- LT2-532 adds two analog outputs to the LT2-530 count for a total of 8 AI, 16 DI/DO (3 of which can be counter inputs), and 2 AO.
- LT2-540 includes two temperature inputs in place of analog inputs. I/O count is 6 AI, 2 Pt1000, and 16DI/DO (3 of which can be counter inputs).
- LT2-542 adds two analog outputs to the LT2-540 count for a total of 6 AI, 2 Pt1000, 16 DI/DO (3 of which can be counter inputs) and 2 AO.
Five ports include the following:
- RS-232 for local configuration and programming
- RS-485 for field device networking
- Ethernet for IP networking, local configuration, and programming
- USB 2.0 host
- Remote communications option:
- 3G modem — model LT2-5xx-3-EU or LT2-5xx-3-US
TBox LT2 is ideal for remote automation and monitoring applications in a broad variety of industries, including agriculture, broadcast/telecommunications, energy management, mobile asset management, oil & gas, smart grid, transportation, utilities, irrigation, signaling, vendor-managed inventory, and water/wastewater.
In a very compact, DIN rail package, the TBox LT2 RTU brings multiplatform Web, wireless connectivity, and advanced automation to remote assets and processes.